Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A Really Late Post.

Hey guys,

It's nearing the end of the holidays now and yes... I'm putting up my reflective post about the subject (my only one) to add to the many others before mine.

I was quite interested in learning about physical geography at the beginning of the module as I have always been interested in learning how geographical formations like mountains and rivers were formed. I guess it's because I found it to be an easy subject to understand once I got past all the terms and memorizing. Basically I found out that many natural processes are just part of one huge system and that a small change in any one of the processes can affect the entire system. In my opinion, to do well in the module does not require one to do a lot of memorizing, just a general understanding of what was taught in class. However, I had quite a hard time to catch up with the rest of the class as the soccer nationals were on during the 2nd term and the matches were always held on the days that the lessons were on as well. However, I am quite satisfied with the effort I put into the module. This module has made me realize that we cannot take our world for granted. Also, I learnt that we humans are slowly destroying this planet as we know it and this has made me more motivated to conserve power and live a healthier, 'greener' life.

I guess that concludes my reflective post. It may not be as long as some of the others but it is an honest summary of my opinion of this module.

Chee Chung.

No comments:

Post a Comment